• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Nick Fuentes Thread

He basically discovered that he’s about 0.2% Jewish or whatever, and then he goes on and on about the Jews and how nobody has suffered like them etc etc. like he really belabours the point that he’s proud to number himself among the Jewish people.
Yeah, atheists associate the narrative that Jews tell themselves, with themselves. Because they are whiny and think they are misunderstood geniuses and the trampled upon children of the world.

Hitchens is just one of many examples. A pal of mine I've grown apart from a little has the same thing. 4-5 years ago he suddenly started babbling about how he's 1/16 Jewish and that's why he's so above it all and he's part of the smartest and most ethnocentric group in the world and Milton Friedman was the smartest man ever and cringe-inducing garbage like that. It doesn't even buy him anything, he's not involved in any Jewish projects or communities at all. The most Jewish thing about him is that his family are rich landlords or something, so they don't really work, apparently. He obviously also has a worldview that was mainly composed of Hitchens platitudes.

It's basically the Neocon version of when leftists identify with some other supposedly down-trodden group. They all want to be Harry Potter who finds out he's a wizard. It's exactly as childish and retarded as it sounds.

That's what I referred to in the What Is A Jew thread. "Aspirational Jews", like Elon put it, are a thing, and they almost always have the same psychological profile.

He did a "Twitter Space" tonight using a burner account. At some point, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing spoke and said he watches Nick's show and enjoys it, and that he is open to having Nick speak with Ben Shapiro.

That's just a tidbit. The entire thing is nearly four hours and there are some less interesting commentators, but it's preserved here:

Back