• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

How come nobody speaks on Corona/Covid19 anymore?

I am losing friends at an alarming rate. I can no longer listen to or take advice from anyone I know that took the jab and/or pushed it on me. Especially in my circle, all the husbands cucked to the wives and jabbed themselves and their young children. The patriarchy has been replaced by the matriarchy. This was exposed during the cov-aides. Women value safety over freedom and men value freedom over safety. If men were still in charge their would have been no lockdowns.

This is especially concerning since I am the only person I know that is not jabbed and I am feeling increasingly isolated. Anyone else in the same situation? I need to practice grace and mercy but I have none and having been praying for some.

Sorry to hear that. By the grace of God we somehow managed to convince my wife's entire family (siblings and parents) not to get it. Two of her siblings have basically converted/reverted back to Christianity since. After being able to see through one set of lies they could see the other propaganda against Christ. My family side, however, is not so great.

I too find very little value in what people say who have been duped by it. It weeds out people who cannot actually put their money where their mouth is in terms of what they have faith in. We can see who was willing to be uncomfortable and take up the cross.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. By the grace of God we somehow managed to convince my wife's entire family (siblings and parents) not to get it. Two of her siblings have basically converted/reverted back to Christianity since. After being able to see through one set of lies they could see the other propaganda against Christ. My family side, however, is not so great.

I too find very little value in what people say who have been duped by it. It weeds out people who cannot actually put their money where their mouth is in terms of what they have faith in. We can see who was willing to be uncomfortable and take up the cross.
Exactly this. Most people must have known deep down that it was wrong to take a rush job 'vaccine'.

It just shows me who is weak and who is not, who is capable of independent thought and who is not.

There's a great deal of unresolved (and probably unresolvable) psychological trauma surrounding the COVID years, even for those of us who saw through it from the beginning and never took the vax. The stunning realization that something like 30-40% of our fellow citizens would have gladly thrown us into internment camps because we rejected the dangerous, ineffective and untested vax is really difficult to come to terms with. And you can add on to that group another large plurality of the population that is apparently completely lacking in courage and moral scruples, who just silently acquiesced to the madness without a peep, despite knowing it was wrong. The COVID hysteria did lasting damage to the social fabric, damage that permeated society from the highest echelons of government and corporate power down to the level of the nuclear family and close friendships. Relationships were ruined, careers and businesses were lost, millions of children had their educations permanently stunted, and the economy is still reeling from the effects of the disastrous shutdowns. It's basically impossible to look back at COVID without coming away extremely blackpilled about just about everything. So most people would rather just pretend the whole thing never happened, and at this point I can't blame them. It was either the most sinister plot ever unleashed upon humanity by an untouchable elite who completely got away with their crimes, or the mother of all fuck-ups by governments/institutions that are inconceivably stupid and inept, and neither of those possibilities is comforting in the least.
Excellent insight, as always.

The coof totally changed how I see almost everything. I remember my company trying to fire me for not taking the jab. I remember not being invited to family gatherings because of my position on the jab. I remember being prevented from watching movies and from using a bathroom at McDonalds because I wasn't jabbed. I remember the nurse that scolded me for not being jabbed when I brought my sick wife to emergency. I remember young coworkers dropping dead from aggressive cancers in the months following the roll out. I remember the Vatican 2 sect preventing people from attending their churches because they weren't jabbed. I remember Bergoglio telling the Vatican 2 sect adherents that getting the jab was an "act of love." I remember good friends being fired from their jobs for not taking it (and still being unemployed to this day). I remember cops stationed outside our church because we were one of the few churches that wouldn't bend to their tyranny. The normies may want to move on and pretend it never happened, but I remember all of it, and I'll never, ever forget.

Excellent insight, as always.

The coof totally changed how I see almost everything. I remember my company trying to fire me for not taking the jab. I remember not being invited to family gatherings because of my position on the jab. I remember being prevented from watching movies and from using a bathroom at McDonalds because I wasn't jabbed. I remember the nurse that scolded me for not being jabbed when I brought my sick wife to emergency. I remember young coworkers dropping dead from aggressive cancers in the months following the roll out. I remember the Vatican 2 sect preventing people from attending their churches because they weren't jabbed. I remember Bergoglio telling the Vatican 2 sect adherents that getting the jab was an "act of love." I remember good friends being fired from their jobs for not taking it (and still being unemployed to this day). I remember cops stationed outside our church because we were one of the few churches that wouldn't bend to their tyranny. The normies may want to move on and pretend it never happened, but I remember all of it, and I'll never, ever forget.
TPTB *will* do this again. It worked out so well the first time, why wouldn't they repeat it?

What bothers me is that even in hindsight people don't get angry. Maybe they had friends/relatives die but it was a deadly disease I guess. But the simplest questions like, "Why didn't we ban international flights immediately?" and "Shouldn't we have talked about war with China, or at least have them forgive a big portion of our debt for the worldwide pain they caused?"

But no, nothing. A deadly disease gets released (if you believe the narrative) by accident and then we spend the next two years recovering and people are still wearing masks to this day and yeah it was a real shame I hope super secret research doesn't get leaked again but if it does I'll trust the science.

It's scary how easy it has become to manipulate everyone.

1711047137793.png

There's a great deal of unresolved (and probably unresolvable) psychological trauma surrounding the COVID years, even for those of us who saw through it from the beginning and never took the vax. The stunning realization that something like 30-40% of our fellow citizens would have gladly thrown us into internment camps because we rejected the dangerous, ineffective and untested vax is really difficult to come to terms with. And you can add on to that group another large plurality of the population that is apparently completely lacking in courage and moral scruples, who just silently acquiesced to the madness without a peep, despite knowing it was wrong. The COVID hysteria did lasting damage to the social fabric, damage that permeated society from the highest echelons of government and corporate power down to the level of the nuclear family and close friendships. Relationships were ruined, careers and businesses were lost, millions of children had their educations permanently stunted, and the economy is still reeling from the effects of the disastrous shutdowns. It's basically impossible to look back at COVID without coming away extremely blackpilled about just about everything. So most people would rather just pretend the whole thing never happened, and at this point I can't blame them. It was either the most sinister plot ever unleashed upon humanity by an untouchable elite who completely got away with their crimes, or the mother of all fuck-ups by governments/institutions that are inconceivably stupid and inept, and neither of those possibilities is comforting in the least.
It served its purpose. Whether one calls it the mediocrity of garden variety evil type or the willful esoteric punishment of a select few on an unselect many, it was just another act of war in a long line of acts of war by the same people over and over again. There is no blackpilling the reality that we are at war on all fronts, for our bodies, for our families, for our nations, for our races, for our souls, and for a world where man can fulfill his God-given mission. We have been in this war since the first murder and we will be in this war until the day of trumpets. The best thing this world ever had were the thousand year kingdoms of Christendom, the first Reich or the Holy Roman Empire, and the Byzantium Empire of the East. These two respites allowed our people to flourish and not be overcome by these same devils that would surely have destroyed us all by now.

I would say this particular instance of plundering and suffering has done both a net negative and a net positive, it has torn a rift between people across all lines further than most periods of the engineered-history has, yet it has galvanized the stronger more faithful human spirits, rather than beaten them down. Every battle has losses, but not every battle has wins. What is there to win from all this? More people than before, who are not in the demographic of fearful sheep (who will never change one iota of events present and future), have lost the fear to die for the truth and for the moral vision of God's laws. The more of us that lose this fear certainly affects the odds of a historical change of unrivaled precedence against the controlling "elite".

They cannot control what men who have no fear of death will do in championing a righteous cause, so every obstacle in their path which they have been working tirelessly to remove are the things that would enable a man to live and die as such, which is essentially the truest liberty in nature. God will raise up the men who have made the sacrifices and the Holy Spirit will inspire the new generations to continue the martyrdom if that is what it takes. Some will die so that many will live, but in the heroic way, not in the inverted satanic way they attempted to impose with their biological injections of sorcerous poison. Some will day so that many more can be born, and that is something the other side can never admit.

It served its purpose. Whether one calls it the mediocrity of garden variety evil type or the willful esoteric punishment of a select few on an unselect many, it was just another act of war in a long line of acts of war by the same people over and over again. There is no blackpilling the reality that we are at war on all fronts, for our bodies, for our families, for our nations, for our races, for our souls, and for a world where man can fulfill his God-given mission. We have been in this war since the first murder and we will be in this war until the day of trumpets. The best thing this world ever had were the thousand year kingdoms of Christendom, the first Reich or the Holy Roman Empire, and the Byzantium Empire of the East. These two respites allowed our people to flourish and not be overcome by these same devils that would surely have destroyed us all by now.

I would say this particular instance of plundering and suffering has done both a net negative and a net positive, it has torn a rift between people across all lines further than most periods of the engineered-history has, yet it has galvanized the stronger more faithful human spirits, rather than beaten them down. Every battle has losses, but not every battle has wins. What is there to win from all this? More people than before, who are not in the demographic of fearful sheep (who will never change one iota of events present and future), have lost the fear to die for the truth and for the moral vision of God's laws. The more of us that lose this fear certainly affects the odds of a historical change of unrivaled precedence against the controlling "elite".

They cannot control what men who have no fear of death will do in championing a righteous cause, so every obstacle in their path which they have been working tirelessly to remove are the things that would enable a man to live and die as such, which is essentially the truest liberty in nature. God will raise up the men who have made the sacrifices and the Holy Spirit will inspire the new generations to continue the martyrdom if that is what it takes. Some will die so that many will live, but in the heroic way, not in the inverted satanic way they attempted to impose with their biological injections of sorcerous poison. Some will day so that many more can be born, and that is something the other side can never admit.
200.gif

Where I live it is extremely blue-pilled, and, the way things change with NPCs is extremely jarring, to say to the least.

For example, during the Trump years every day people would casually bash Trump at work and around friends to look cool. The day Biden won, no one ever spoke about politics again. No more mention of Trump, not a single word about Biden. In fact in 4 years since Biden won, none of the Democrats I know ever speak of him or Trump. Just instant switch off.

Likewise, with COVID, the day the lockdowns were lifted, no one ever spoke about the vax or COVID ever again other than the dreaded "Long COVID." Just hilariously robot-like.

It is easy to hold a grudge against the idiots around us, but, I am blessed with perspective on this. My brother was heroin addict, and like the COVID fools, he too used to tell me heroin was no big deal, and tons of people used it without any consequences. I told him then he was a fool and a moron.

When he became an addict, and it almost killed him, I let him move in with me because he had lost everything. Then he stole behind my back, and robbed me blind, even stealing the Bitcoin I had accumulated (was only worth 10k back then, but still). He would sell these things when I went to work - he would break into my room and log into my computer and discreetly take funds out of my bank account and other digit assets. At the end of my 20s, I had lost all of my savings to my brother. He again almost over dosed and died on top of this.

I had to throw him out, and did what do you with all losers - send him to Florida! And somehow he survived. He managed to get a job in the Everglades, cleaned his act up, and through the National Parks employment system he managed to go all over the country and eventually find stable employment. This all occurred before COVID and his recovery occurred during COVID.

Today, he is alive. He lived out the life of the prodigal son, and I had to be the older brother who bitterly suffered for his sake. I didn't speak to him for a year after he had cleaned me out, but with prayer and Church I eventually forgave him. Today he's doing better than ever, and I don't care at all about the money I lost. It was all worth it, he was Lost, but now he is Found. The tens of thousands it took to save him is nothing compared to having my brother alive, for I am sure he would have died without me.

Now, why do I mention all of this in context of COVID, and the death jab?

Because we too will see God knows how many lemmings die to the vax in the decade to come, with "sudden" cancers and heart attacks. It is easy to look down on them, hate them, and laugh at them. But what does that change? Where does it bring us? How does it help them? How does it bring us any closer to God?

So, I anticipate the exact same scenario I had with my foolish brother who also took injections he shouldn't have taken. I will be there with my dumbass friends and family who took drugs they shouldn't have taken, and I will suffer with them, be next to them at the hospital, and let them cry on me at the funerals.

For but for the grace of God could I have been in their shoes, yet the Lord took pity on me and gave me His Cloak, dressed my Wounds, and brought me to His Inn. He bared all of my sins, and didn't ask for any repayment in return. And I did not deserve any of it, indeed I was a fool who also deserved to die.

So as the Lord took pity on me, so shall I pity those who took the vax; as the Lord gave me His mercy, so too shall I give mercy to those who tried to persecute me; and as I forgive those who tried to harm me, thus will I obtain forgiveness from the Lord.

And I would urge everyone who reads this to do the same.

Because the normies realized they had been fooled and their children and other loved ones are having massive side(?) effects from the poke and they don't want to look you, the pure bloods, in the eyes and tell you that you were right. That's why I lost most of my friends or how they just went cold on me. The implications of this experiment will be felt for generations and a lot of their gene pool will die out.

Cowards.
I question that to an extent.

And to me most people are retards. That’s the description they deserve as they still look to legacy media for direction. They still don’t realize the whole thing is a show.

Refraining from confrontation is probably best but when the retards say something retarded, I’ve been responding with a question which upon immediate reflection confuses the hell out of them and they usually can’t answer. Just think in silence.

Forgot what point a lady recently made about women’s equality but I asked, so you must have really taken it hard when Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and all those women and girls we fought for were suddenly back under the control of the Taliban. I’m not sure how someone who cares about women’s rights could do such a thing!

Confused silence.

Another was talking about how evil Putin is and we really need to push Ukraine to victory. I played along and said Putin is a madman, it’s terrible that they’ve invaded Ukraine. Then I asked, don’t you think we should also send billions to Yemen along with military support as the Saudis with our backing have been bombing the hell out of them. Thousands of innocents, murdered. So isn’t it our duty to help both equally!

Confused silence. Probably never heard of Yemen.

I almost pretend I’m a passionate lefty with different priorities. How are we gonna help all the blacks and provide them opportunity if we need to redirect all the resources to 100k migrants who cross the border every week?

Hence, retards.

None of this basic BS has ever occurred to them. They are low IQ and can only remember the last segment on CNN or last meme on TikTok.

I don’t think many learned from COVID. They still feed off the same propaganda networks. If there was another virus I’m guess 90% who masked and jabbed would repeat. These same idiots gladly supporter sending 100B to Ukraine to funnel money to a bunch of actual Nazi child rapists, and proudly flew Ukraine flags on their lawns to align with it!

And to this day most don’t know it was all a charade.

Last edited:
Because the normies realized they had been fooled and their children and other loved ones are having massive side(?) effects from the poke and they don't want to look you, the pure bloods, in the eyes and tell you that you were right. That's why I lost most of my friends or how they just went cold on me. The implications of this experiment will be felt for generations and a lot of their gene pool will die out.

Cowards.
Do they really realize it though ?. I'm not sure because i never got one to admit to this realization its complete silence

A friend of my parents who was a physician was recently sentenced to several years in prison because a patient to whom he prescribed pain killers died of an overdose. I read the details of the case and he actually checked with Pfizer that the doses he was prescribing were OK but still, he's going to prison. Pfizer has to pay a fine of several million USD which is less than a slap on the wrist to them.

I talked to my parents about this and they bitterly denounced the greed and corruption of pharmaceutical companies and yet they and the rest of my family are all vaxxed and boosted. It's insane. They're not stupid people, they just have this need to believe that the system is good to the point that they all engage in increasingly complex mental gymnastics that allow them to go along with things like the COVID hoax and transexuality being anything but a disorder. It's very discouraging.

A friend of my parents who was a physician was recently sentenced to several years in prison because a patient to whom he prescribed pain killers died of an overdose. I read the details of the case and he actually checked with Pfizer that the doses he was prescribing were OK but still, he's going to prison. Pfizer has to pay a fine of several million USD which is less than a slap on the wrist to them.

I talked to my parents about this and they bitterly denounced the greed and corruption of pharmaceutical companies and yet they and the rest of my family are all vaxxed and boosted. It's insane. They're not stupid people, they just have this need to believe that the system is good to the point that they all engage in increasingly complex mental gymnastics that allow them to go along with things like the COVID hoax and transexuality being anything but a disorder. It's very discouraging.
My prayers go with the doctor. My own GP almost came to grief in similar circumstances.

Do they really realize it though ?. I'm not sure because i never got one to admit to this realization its complete silence

You could call it silent admitting when they ghost you but then you find out through some nurse you mutually know at the hospital that their kid has myocarditis. Or when you haven't heard from someone for ages and they say "isn't it messed up what they did to our children? So many side effects I hate the government" etc as they're trying to find sympathy or a confirmation that they had "no choice".

Etc.

What bothers me is that even in hindsight people don't get angry.
People should be in hindsight not just angry but murderously furious. There is a need to speak loudly and constantly about the whole pseudopandemic / covid1984 because it is one of the largest worldwide events of a negative nature since world war two and is clear proof that the clique running this world need to be completely removed from those positions. People need to be forcibly reminded that they chose to believe lies.

Back