• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Finding a traditional wife abroad

I personally prefer the non EU Balkan countries, like Serbia, Bosnia (the Christian dominated part), Montenegro, over Russia because I find the cultural and climate jump to Russia pretty big
I think when you look beyond the surface, the Balkans may actually be more alien to Anglos than Russia. The Balkans, and especially those countries, tend to be highly collectivist and extroverted. Your average American with his extremely individualistic mentality and need for privacy may not appreciate that. In Bulgaria, for example, I sometimes get annoyed by nosy people that try to stick their hands where they don't belong.

The problem is, as I've stated, the number of 6.5s and up (6.5 or late bloomer 7 is probably the best wife, where she will really treat you well and you're attracted but you don't have to do ridiculous things or spend/run through hoops to maintain her like an "8") in the west is in the low single %, like 1-3.
I wouldn't say it's quite that bad. Maybe you live in DC or something but "6.5" for me is still at least 10%. Of course in the '70s it would have been much more.

It is very shocking to visit certain other countries where female beauty and feminity is the norm rather than the exception. Ukraine is the most striking example, though after 30 their looks fade extremely fast. Women in Western or Balkan countries usually age more gracefully.

Maybe you live in DC or something but "6.5" for me is still at least 10%.
1 out of 10? You must be hanging around lots of 18-23 year old women, then.

Then we have the whole pleasant and will actually do something of value in your life, rather than expect the other way around.

What was the point of me being successful and making six figures again, ladies?

1 out of 10? You must be hanging around lots of 18-23 year old women, then.

Then we have the whole pleasant and will actually do something of value in your life, rather than expect the other way around.

What was the point of me being successful and making six figures again, ladies?
Admittedly I wasn't considering all the 60 or 70-year-old grandmas when doing the math, just women younger than me. I see how you get down to 1% 😂

Yes, when you go beyond skin deep, the number dwindles rapidly.

since this is one of the more popular dating threads i have this question: what are some of the countries where women are more open to relationships with age gaps ?. In particular i am personally interested in places like the med / balkans / bulgaria / argentina, southern part of brazil as options to relocate for cultural and ethnic reasons. How is dating, wife potential and living for the future in these areas compared to the west.

Last edited:
since this is one of the more popular dating threads i have this question: what are some of the countries where women are more open to relationships with age gaps ?. In particular i am personally interested in places like the med / balkans / bulgaria / argentina, southern part of brazil as options to relocate for cultural and ethnic reasons. How is dating, wife potential and living for the future in these areas compared to the west.

In South America, an age gap of ten years is not frowned upon. It also depends on what you bring to the table. To be older today, it’s not about being financially supportive; you have to be physically in good shape (for your age) and be socially capable. Going to a bar with a fancy car won’t get you laid. At least not with somebody you could present to your friends and family.

As far as quality of life, you’ll be surprised how some nations are way more developed than the States. Living in a good neighborhood in Argentina is much better than living in the Bronx or Kansas.

Living in a good neighborhood in Argentina is much better than living in the Bronx or Kansas.
I've heard good things, just am curious about how leftists Argentine women are, and how safe it will be as Milei resets some of the profligate spending they have gotten used to, thought it was little. Finding the good balance of economy where women actually need a man and are thus normal, and that not going too far so as to make the place unsafe, is the key to LatAm. It's what makes Europe better in general, but for the western propaganda and some better economies historically. Eastern Europe can be the best, but it's at a crossroads right now, too, and it's harder to build connections out of thing, in my view.

I've heard good things, just am curious about how leftists Argentine women are, and how safe it will be as Milei resets some of the profligate spending they have gotten used to, thought it was little. Finding the good balance of economy where women actually need a man and are thus normal, and that not going too far so as to make the place unsafe, is the key to LatAm. It's what makes Europe better in general, but for the western propaganda and some better economies historically. Eastern Europe can be the best, but it's at a crossroads right now, too, and it's harder to build connections out of thing, in my view.

I think the economy won’t create such effect short term.

Girls in Argentina are pretty but hysterical. They can be moody and not make your life easy.

Looks is very important for me. But compare to Colombia; you can get 80% of the look but with a 500% better personality.

I lived in Argentina for many years. Mid 2000s.

For sure Colombian women are beautiful and they are far less insufferable than Argentinian girls. But I still found Colombian girls to be a pain in the arse and very entitled. In general Latina girls almost irrespective of the country are just trashy in terms of their behavior and morals and are entitled princesses. They lack class, are dumb and have no honour or ethics. That goes for the working class girls, the middle class girls and the upper class girls equally.

Latinas pretty much across all the countries are basically only good for sex or short term romances not for anything serious. At least that was my personal experience from spending time in Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Don't get me wrong Latinas are less horrid than Anglo girls but it would still be a terrible idea to go wife hunting in Latin America.

A traditional wife will not want a foreigner. If she´s traditional. She will want someone she grew up with. The premisse is wrong. It would probably be a safer bet to search second generation catholic girls in your own country. But like everything I could be wrong.

The second best bet if indeed you go abroad would be to create a company. And hire the girls you want. In latin countries. It could work. But a traditional wife. I mean. It won´t be easy.

Last edited:
Latinas pretty much across all the countries are basically only good for sex
This is not necessarily true. Many primitive Latinas deep off the main grid in smaller towns are still back-in-time Catholics that tolerate wide age gaps (with finances) and are still fairly chaste, educated, normal, and chill. Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, and big cities of that ilk, in terms of shallow, modern day clown world sluttiness, are going to have the same problems as London, Sydney, NYC, San Fran, and LA.

Last edited:
since this is one of the more popular dating threads i have this question: what are some of the countries where women are more open to relationships with age gaps ?.
In general, you want to focus on the countries in white here:

CountriesWhereSameSexMarriageisLegal_v03_DP_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

You can use this map to answer lots of questions about "What country is good for...."

This is not necessarily true. Many primitive Latinas deep off the main grid in smaller towns are still back-in-time Catholics that tolerate wide age gaps (with finances) and are still fairly chaste, educated, normal, and chill. Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mexico City, and big cities of that ilk, in terms of shallow, modern day clown world sluttiness, are going to have the same problems as London, Sydney, NYC, San Fran, and LA.
I did not find this to be the case. I visited a decent number of small towns in Latin America. Very few traditional Catholics under 30 even in small towns. Most of those traditional Catholic women you find in small towns will be 40+ and usually already married. The younger generation are simply not religious in most of Latin America even in small towns. At best they will be nominal Christians. If you want serious Christian women of a younger age perhaps rural bible belt America or Poland, etc might be a better choice than rural Latin America.

I mean unless you are taking about some special case small town in Latin America which is filled with Mennonites or something of that nature. But in general they aren't much more conservative than the bigger cities.

Back