• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

At a recent gathering I was chatting with someone who is fairly high up the social ladder (their strata are fortune 500 CEOs / ivy league schools / etc.). They tutor their daughter so she can focus on ballet, which she hopes to join a troupe next fall. They are on the same side of covid as we are and were expressing frustration that all of the elite ballet troupes require vaccination every 6 months. I was a little shocked to learn that this is all still being pushed. The new baseline was essentially established for what is normal. And, basically, if you want to climb that ladder, then you must participate.

The severing effect is still ongoing. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out over time in elite circles. The best and the brightest seemed to naturally collect in the past but now something different is happening. I know other parents who would be considered fairly elite that have dumped ivy league plans for their kids. They are not in the majority, but it's enough, I think, that eventually it's going to be noticeable that something in society is changing (even for the normies).

Also, I always find it funny how in a discussion with someone you can get a sense that they "may know", they have a sense you "may know", each tip toes around the subject a bit, maybe a light joke is thrown out, and then all hell breaks lose as you both realize you can freely get into it about how insane this world is. I do feel bad for kids though. They just want to flourish and grow and not worry about this stuff.

For older people it was their generation in power so they probably never believed their own generation would turn on them. Imagine the guy you went to college with. Is now in a position of power. Would you believe this guy wanted to genocide people?

Also many people I know took the vaccine because they needed to travel for business. They resisted the most they could. I know a guy would never believed he would have taken the vaxx. But I was having lunch with him. And he told me he had to get it because he was sick of making tests. Putting the shit up the nose.

The division of people who took the vaxx and the others is probably political. Not monetary. Or even wealthy. Even eyes wide shut elite.

I could never take something which if proved defective had a liability exemption. It goes against the basic principles of torts. Basic society. If you do a wrong you compensate. How stupid can someone be? If there´s no accountability. What guarantee you have?

Screenshot (6172).png

Screenshot (6173).png

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche

Interesting article

I've heard Dr Bossche say this elsewhere and I believe he's maintained that view since the beginning of all this. A 30-40% death toll would be extremely difficult to brush under the rug like they are doing now.

The other doctor who has been saying something similar is Dr Cahill

I don't know what will happen. But one could imagine that if something like this is true, and if of our controllers know this, then something like a WW3 would be very helpful to them in obfuscating a mass die off.

I've heard Dr Bossche say this elsewhere and I believe he's maintained that view since the beginning of all this. A 30-40% death toll would be extremely difficult to brush under the rug like they are doing now.

I don't know what will happen. But one could imagine that if something like this is true, and if of our controllers know this, then something like a WW3 would be very helpful to them in obfuscating a mass die off.

"In reply to a tweet by Canadian professor Gad Saad, who suggested that "war is coming" and elaborated by stating, "Some imbeciles are questioning the scope of this prediction so let me be clearer: Civil war is coming to the West," Musk responded by asserting, "100% probability," causing a stir on X, formerly Twitter. The tweet was posted on Saturday."

They seem so sure but they can't give a time frame? It'll be 3 years (post jab) for a lot of people pretty soon.

They seem so sure but they can't give a time frame? It'll be 3 years (post jab) for a lot of people pretty soon.
I certainly hope nothing will happen to most of the vaxed. My father got jabbed. Imagine having this crap in your body, is there even anything one can do to repair the damage done by it? Any supplements I can suggest he take or something?

I certainly hope nothing will happen to most of the vaxed. My father got jabbed. Imagine having this crap in your body, is there even anything one can do to repair the damage done by it? Any supplements I can suggest he take or something?
Yes, ivermectin, nattokinase, or the other similar therapies like serropeptase or lumbrokinase.

I think it catches up to people and will be clear by stats, but will be hidden by the fact that people won't want to admit that they made a mistake, so it'll just be a long, drawn out, depopulation mixed in with many other avenues of depop set forth by the sickos.

The reason why I believe there will be some aftermath event with vaxxed is that this whole charade wasn't about the money at all. Only at mid-level.

It was staged globally and the response was united even among adversaries. Tell me one agenda or ideology forcefully applied to the population on such a global scale successfully. There is none, not a close.

It also tells you, that there is someone above all, who is capable of pulling strings anywhere on earth.

I would start with some natural detoxification - Activated Charcoal, Organic Chlorella to remove the heavy metals.

Any questions PM me.

Yeah they realized their dumbing down of the herd was even more successful than they could have ever imagined. Baaahh

Next hoax incoming...
I’ve always thought that it was all about timing. 10 years ago for example, society probably wasn’t dumbed down enough just yet. It seems that 2019 was there marker. Drive past a bus stop nowadays and observe all of the bent necks, it’s bloody horrible.

The reason why I believe there will be some aftermath event with vaxxed is that this whole charade wasn't about the money at all. Only at mid-level.

It was staged globally and the response was united even among adversaries. Tell me one agenda or ideology forcefully applied to the population on such a global scale successfully. There is none, not a close.

It also tells you, that there is someone above all, who is capable of pulling strings anywhere on earth.

Actually, the response wasn't completely united. There was one nation that refused mRNA vaccines. That country, Russia, now finds itself at war with the rest of the Talmud run countries.

Actually, the response wasn't completely united. There was one nation that refused mRNA vaccines. That country, Russia, now finds itself at war with the rest of the Talmud run countries.

Didn't they have shutdowns and vax mandates as well? I understand the distinguishing factor of it not being mrna, and that is good, but there are many underlying similarities in the spirit of the response in Russia.

The only countries that stick out in my mind as actually pushing back completely are Sweden (only at first) and some African countries, of which, were they even able to hold against it as time went on?

Back