• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

Crazy plane lady is back.
This woman is a total fraud. She admitted that she didn't see anything on that plane and is using her bizarre tantrum for publicity and attention. Somehow she is allowed to continue flying and now wants to be an influencer? I wouldn't be surprised if she is doing this to make conservatives look bad.

All the things he could have taken during an armed robbery and he takes two boxes of diapers. Honestly don't even blame the guy. Times are tough.
Nic Cage did it first

Screenshot_20240508-234624_Chrome.jpg

Pics please.

All I can find is some hilarious and esoteric language from the Canadian government.

This design draws on the symbolism of a thunderhead cloud, which embodies the strength, activism and hope of LGBTQ2+ communities. It will be a lasting testimony to the courage and humanity of those who were harmed by the LGBT Purge, homophobic and transphobic laws and norms, and Canada’s colonial history. Elements include a sculpture that creates the imprint of a thunderhead cloud in mirrored tile, a pathway through a landscaped park that traces the history of LGBTQ2+ people in Canada and a healing circle ringed with stones hand-picked by Two-Spirit Elders.
Huh? Canada had an LGBT Purge? WTF I love Canada now.

I'm dying to see some artist renderings. Any Canadians seen anything?
I think part of it is going to be this graffiti wall:

michelle-douglas-executive-director-of-lgbt-purge-fund.jpeg

cyril-cinder-drag-performer.jpeg

I can't tell if that is a giant white afro or a Cloud Of Healing feature of the monument?

Here's a sound bite:
fae-johnstone.jpg

In 10 years of advocacy, Fae Johnstone says she's 'never been as worried about where we'll be in five years' than she is today.

Yeah:

b0837e005701748a1eb16a644d1e76e8.png

Wait I think I found a pic. Just looks like a modern park with an ugly sculpture.

team-wrsford-img2-lightbox.jpg

Canada, you used to be the "more serious older brother" to America. What happened?

The average age of senators in the 118th Congress is 64 years old, this is unchanged from the 117th Congress. There are 54 senators older than 65.

I'm not big on the whole generational thing, the concept of excusing my possible woes due to others never sat well with me. I know just as many "boomers" who are strong men that raised good families as I do those who are delusional ignorant fools. I could say the same for each of the generational stereotypes.

Pics please.

All I can find is some hilarious and esoteric language from the Canadian government.

Huh? Canada had an LGBT Purge? WTF I love Canada now.

I'm dying to see some artist renderings. Any Canadians seen anything?
I think part of it is going to be this graffiti wall:

michelle-douglas-executive-director-of-lgbt-purge-fund.jpeg

cyril-cinder-drag-performer.jpeg

I can't tell if that is a giant white afro or a Cloud Of Healing feature of the monument?

Here's a sound bite:
fae-johnstone.jpg

In 10 years of advocacy, Fae Johnstone says she's 'never been as worried about where we'll be in five years' than she is today.

Yeah:

b0837e005701748a1eb16a644d1e76e8.png

Wait I think I found a pic. Just looks like a modern park with an ugly sculpture.

team-wrsford-img2-lightbox.jpg

Canada, you used to be the "more serious older brother" to America. What happened?
Actually we did, in the early '60's...a program run by the RCMP to root homosexuals and other sex-deviants out of the civil service. A series of tests like a forerunner of the Voight-Kampff test in Blade Runner...colloquially known as the 'Fruit Machine.'

Back