• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

I’m appalled about Samourai devs being in jail.

Anyone knows how to recover BTC that was sent to Whirlpool?

BTC May Day 2024 Weekly Update:

Candle Bar Wicked up to a New ATH 11 Mar 2024 at 73835 on the Upper White Major Trend Channel, retraced the Major Fractal 5th Leg (Blue 5) to the Root Mean Square (RMS) Mid white channel line as temp support... Now (57.3K down 6K so far this week = Accelerating ABC Correction) Midway between the Fibonacci .236 and .382 retracements with a highest probability A-B-C corrective move of .618 to .786 range considering BTC notorious volatility. The strong red 200 Week Moving Average is beginning to parallel the lower white Major Trend Channel line at .618 retrace of 37,759. Key Targets Range 37,759 to Red 200 Wk MA 34,191 to possible Fib .786 at 27,952 - basically a 10K target range due to BTC volatility.

2nd Wildly Optimistic BTC Chart below based upon Fibonacci extensions after current A-B-C Fractals Correction.
Leg 1 to the Top white Channel Line with Leg Two .618 of 1 retrace and then an impulsing 3rd leg to 380K end of January 2028 at the Fibonacci 2.618 Extension. 5th leg currently violates all Fibonacci Fractal wave math extension rules to get to 1 million meaning at least 3 to 5 Full 5 Wave-ABC corrective cycles to get there after 2030. The Maths do not lie. Fibonacci Cycles Rule the Universe.

1714574893899.png

1714575996923.png

Last edited:
I’m appalled about Samourai devs being in jail.

Anyone knows how to recover BTC that was sent to Whirlpool?

Just use your 24 words plus the passphrase to recover in a different wallet, like Sparrow.

All funds including whirlpool should be there.

You could recover offline on a hardware device and use the xpub to get balance info, instead of putting them on a connected device.

Just use your 24 words plus the passphrase to recover in a different wallet, like Sparrow.

All funds including whirlpool should be there.

You could recover offline on a hardware device and use the xpub to get balance info, instead of putting them on a connected device.
Correction…to do it with a HW wallet requires some manual input of path derivations, but sparrow can do this automatically. I guess whirlpool and samurai is more complex than a normal single sig wallet.

Samurai to Sparrow automatic derivation with BIP-39 and passphrase recovery...it automatically tabs pre-mix and post-mix coins for you.

sam.PNG

Cz is happy and saying he only got 4 months in jail
Are you sure that's what he means? Is it possible he's actually signaling that he's aligned himself with the legendary Four Horseman faction???

baa59-1518072477-800.jpg

jim-ross-jerry-the-king-lawler.gif

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, King, I never thought I'd see the day when CZ joined the Four Horseman!
Jerry Lawler: Hold onto your Bitcoin, JR, we're going straight to the moon from here!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the probable dumb questions, but still.

I work in a demanding field in the health industry which uses up most of my time (it requires a lot of constant learning and training to stay at the top of your game). It's fulfilling work, so I like it and the pay is good.

I also have a young family (one daughter and expecting another this year) to which I aspire to be a good husband and father, following Christian doctrine.

All of this leaves me with limited time that I can devote to other endeavors, one of the being crypto.

I read Redbeards thread, he was also very gracious with his time and with his advice I bought a used Google Phone, installed the Samourai Wallet and started buying BTC on regular intervals with a 'set it and forget it' attitude. I don't plan on trying to become rich with crypto; I use it more as another lever to try and stay afloat during these crazy times.

I have physical copies of those recovery words which I'm planning to use to recover my assets.

My questions for you guys is this or if you could direct me to a source you deem credible.

1. What wallet would you advise for someone like me, after the Samourai debacle?
2. Would you still advise to have the thing on a phone, or is a PC desktop wallet adequate? I'd like to keep buying BTC on regular intervals as little as complicated as possible.
3. I'd like to use crypto to buy and support people (this site, articles, podcasts, donations etc.) on our side. I'd like to use crypto because I fear that soon you will become persona non grata to banks when they will see that you've been supporting those they deem 'problematic' and with a family to support I'm curently yet not established enough for this to not become a problem for me.

Thank you in advance!

1. What wallet would you advise for someone like me, after the Samourai debacle?
For what it's worth, I was able to recover my Samourai BTC to the Mycelium wallet (you will be asked for your seed words AND your passphrase when you create the new wallet).

I didn't choose Mycelium because I decided it was best wallet after hours of research. I chose it because it was the first Android wallet I found that offered a downloadable .APK file I could sideload onto my deGoogled Pixel.

Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 2.03.54 PM.png

ETF's have really flattened out their movements. Seems like the initial rush is pretty much over. And Blackrock's ETF is now only 7-8% smaller than Grayscale.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the probable dumb questions, but still.

I work in a demanding field in the health industry which uses up most of my time (it requires a lot of constant learning and training to stay at the top of your game). It's fulfilling work, so I like it and the pay is good.

I also have a young family (one daughter and expecting another this year) to which I aspire to be a good husband and father, following Christian doctrine.

All of this leaves me with limited time that I can devote to other endeavors, one of the being crypto.

I read Redbeards thread, he was also very gracious with his time and with his advice I bought a used Google Phone, installed the Samourai Wallet and started buying BTC on regular intervals with a 'set it and forget it' attitude. I don't plan on trying to become rich with crypto; I use it more as another lever to try and stay afloat during these crazy times.

I have physical copies of those recovery words which I'm planning to use to recover my assets.

My questions for you guys is this or if you could direct me to a source you deem credible.

2. Would you still advise to have the thing on a phone, or is a PC desktop wallet adequate? I'd like to keep buying BTC on regular intervals as little as complicated as possible.
3. I'd like to use crypto to buy and support people (this site, articles, podcasts, donations etc.) on our side. I'd like to use crypto because I fear that soon you will become persona non grata to banks when they will see that you've been supporting those they deem 'problematic' and with a family to support I'm curently yet not established enough for this to not become a problem for me.

Thank you in advance!
I also have similar questions. Any info would be gratefully received.

Back