• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Propaganda of The Israel-Hamas War

GKNNXb4bQAA4QJ1

Hillary Clinton caught on tape saying the US should have interfered in the foreign election of another country.

Regarding the election, in which Hamas beat Fatah by 74 to 45 seats, Clinton said "I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win."

Clinton, by the way, was pushing for the US to install someone from the Fatah party over Hamas, so whatever criticisms one may have of Hamas, they are clearly better than the opposition.

The conversation was caught on tape in 2006 by a jewish journalist. He held on to the tape for years to protect Clinton, until she was no longer relevant:

Eli Chomsky told The Observer that he held onto the tapes for all of these years despite the Jewish Press's reluctance to "say anything offensive about anybody."
His Jewish bosses openly admit they used this to blackmail and control Clinton:

“I went to my bosses at the time,” Chomsky told the Observer. “The Jewish Press had this mindset that they would not want to say anything offensive about anybody—even a direct quote from anyone—in a position of influence because they might need them down the road. My bosses didn’t think it was newsworthy at the time. I was convinced that it was and I held onto it all these years.”
Influencing a foreign election not newsworthy. Yup sure thing. Journalism at its finest.

Back